Ready to devour these Pizza Waffles? Packed with flavors and fun to eat, they are now one of my guilt’s pleasures. Two waffle patties are sandwiched with shredded mozzarella, pizza sauce and mini pepperoni. They are then cooked until golden and cooked through. Ready in 25 minutes, these are great to boost up your energy levels in the morning and fill your belly at brunch or lunch. Ready to give them a try?
Pizza WafflesCourse: Breakfast, Brunch, LunchCuisine: AmericanDifficulty: Easy
These pizza waffles are a pretty way to jazz up boring waffle meals. Savory and tangy, they surely get you hooked.
1 (16.3-oz.) can refrigerated biscuits
1/4 c. pizza sauce
1 c. sliced mini pepperoni
2 c. shredded mozzarella
Freshly grated Parmesan, for garnish
- Heat waffle iron and spray with cooking spray.
- Roll out biscuits into flat patties; using your hands or a rolling pin.
- Top half of biscuits with 1/2 cup of mozzarella and 1 tablespoon of pizza sauce, then sprinkle with pepperoni. Top each with a second biscuit and seal edges.
- Working by one, cook waffles until golden and cooked through, about 3 to 5 minutes.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan and cut into wedges. Serve.