Low Carb Breakfast Pizza
Low Carb Breakfast PizzaCourse: Breakfast, BrunchCuisine: AmericanDifficulty: Easy
8 oz. sausage
1/2 cup heavy cream
1 cup cheese, shredded
2 cups peppers, sliced or chopped
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Add peppers to microwave and roast for 3 minutes.
- Cook sausage in a skillet until brown; breaking up into crumbles. Transfer to a plate and set aside.
- Combine eggs, cream, salt and pepper in a large bowl. Mix well and add to skillet.
- Cook for 3-5 minutes until sides start to set up.
- Bring to oven and bake for 8-15 minutes. If you want it more moist, bake it for only 8 minutes.
- Remove and top with sausage, peppers and cheese.
- Set under broiler for 3 minutes.
- Once done, let sit for 5 minutes. Remove, cut into slices and serve!