Cheesy Breakfast Pizza
Cheesy Breakfast PizzaCourse: BreakfastCuisine: AmericanDifficulty: Easy
6 large eggs, divided
1 lb. frozen shredded hash browns, thawed
2 cup shredded cheddar, divided
6 slices bacon
Freshly ground black pepper
Freshly chopped chives, for garnish
- Preheat oven to 400° degrees F. Spray a large baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Combine hash browns, 2 eggs, and 1/2 cup of cheddar cheese in a large bowl. Whisk well and season with salt and pepper.
- Pour hash brown mixture to baking sheet and. Pat into a circular crust; using your hands. Bake until golden, 20 minutes.
- Cook bacon in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat until crispy, about 8 minutes. Transfer to a plate lined with paper towel. Finely chop.
- Top baked crust with remaining 1 1/2 cups cheddar cheese and crack 4 eggs on top. Sprinkle with bacon and season with salt and pepper.
- Bring back to oven and bake until egg whites are set but yolks are still slightly runny, for 15 minutes.
- Remove, garnish with chives and slice. Serve!