Flourless Fudge Cookies
These Flourless Fudge Cookies are healthy and delicious snacks. They’re made with powdered sugar, unsweetened cocoa powder, kosher salt, egg whites, pure vanilla extract, and chocolate chips. My kids and I are all big fans of them. I sometimes have these cookies for breakfast. My kids? They love to bring these to game day celebrations at school. So good!
Flourless Fudge CookiesCourse: Snacks, BreakfastCuisine: AmericanDifficulty: Easy
If you are finding a good cookie recipe, just give these flourless fudge cookies a go. Spend 10 minutes and they’re ready to serve.
1 1/2 c. chocolate chips
2 1/2 c. powdered sugar
3/4 c. unsweetened cocoa powder
1/4 tsp. kosher salt
4 cold large egg whites
1/2 tsp. pure vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350° F and prepare two baking sheets lined with parchment paper and very lightly grease with cooking spray.
- Add powdered sugar, cocoa powder, and salt to a large bowl, stir to combine. Stir in egg whites and vanilla then add chocolate chips.
- For shinier cookies, rest dough at room temperature for 20 minutes.
- Scoop tablespoon-size mounds onto prepared baking sheets and bake until set, 10 to 12 minutes.
- Let rest for about 5 minutes on baking sheet then carefully transfer cookies to a cooling rack with a spatula to cool completely.