4-Ingredient Chicken and Rice Casserole
4-Ingredient Chicken and Rice CasseroleCourse: Main, CasseroleCuisine: AmericanDifficulty: Medium
4 chicken breasts
1 cup long grain white rice, uncooked
10 oz can cream of mushroom soup condensed
1 package onion soup mix (or homemade)
1 1/2 cups water
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
- Grease 9×13 pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- Place chicken breasts in pan and season with salt and pepper.
- Pour uncooked rice over chicken. Sprinkle with onion soup mix.
- Add mushrooms soup and 1 1/2 cups of water in a large bowl. Stir to combine and pour over chicken.
- Cover with foil and bake 1 hour 15 minutes; until rice is tender and chicken is cooked through.
- Remove and let it rest for 15 minutes. Serve.