Chicken Alfredo Zucchini Roll-Ups
Looking for a meal that’s loaded with meats and greens? These Chicken Alfredo Zucchini Roll-Ups are right up your street. Coming out creamy and tangy, these rollups surely dazzle your taste buds. When I served these at weekend gatherings, they made all the guests fall in love with. Some even asked me for the recipe to make good food of their own. And you, ready to give them a try?
Chicken Alfredo Zucchini Roll-UpsCourse: DinnerCuisine: AmericanDifficulty: Easy
Let’s make your dinner more appealing with these chicken alfredo zucchini roll-ups. Their recipe is here, just give it a go!
2 c. shredded cooked chicken
3 zucchinis, peeled into long strips
2 c. shredded mozzarella
4 tbsp. all-purpose flour
2 1/4 c. milk
1/2 c. freshly grated parmesan, plus more for sprinkling
4 tbsp. butter
2 cloves garlic, minced
Juice of 1 lemon
1 tbsp. freshly chopped parsley, plus more for garnish
Freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Melt butter in a large skillet over medium heat. Add garlic and cook until fragrant, about 30 seconds. Whisk in flour and cook until mixture is bubbling and golden, another minute.
- Gradually pour in milk, whisking constantly. Bring mixture to a simmer, then stir in Parmesan. Let simmer until sauce thickens, about 2 to 3 minutes. Add lemon juice and parsley. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Spoon a thin layer of Alfredo sauce on bottom of a baking dish.
- Lay 3 pieces of zucchini down, slightly overlapping each other, on a clean surface. Spread with Alfredo sauce, top with chicken and a sprinkle of mozzarella.
- Roll up tightly and transfer onto prepared baking dish. Repeat with remaining zucchini and top with Parmesan. Bake for 30 minutes or until golden on top and baked through.
- Serve immediately.