Chicken Peanut Noodles
Having craving for Thai-inspired food? These Chicken Peanut Noodles are right up your street. They are a delicious salad of cooked shredded chicken, bell peppers, cucumber, carrots, and cooked noodles, and tossed with a flavorful dressing of creamy peanut butter, soy sauce, rice vinegar, fresh ginger, and sesame oil. Coming out tangy and tasty, this chicken noodle will get you hooked.
Chicken Peanut NoodlesCourse: Dinner, LunchCuisine: American, ThaiDifficulty: Easy
My family love this chicken peanut noodle so bad. Ready in 30 minutes, it’s perfect for both week day dinners and weekend meals.
- FOR SALAD
1 12 oz. package No Yolks Extra Broad Noodles
2 c. Shredded chicken
2 tbsp. chopped peanuts
1 red bell pepper, thinly sliced
1 yellow bell pepper, thinly sliced
1 cucumber, thinly sliced
1 carrot, shredded
1 tbsp. thinly sliced green onions
2 tsp. sesame seeds
- FOR DRESSING
1/2 c. creamy peanut butter
1/4 c. low-sodium soy sauce
3 tbsp. rice vinegar
2 tbsp. grated fresh ginger
1 tbsp. sesame oil
juice of 2 limes
1 clove garlic, minced
1 tsp. crushed red pepper flakes
- Prepare No Yolks Extra Broad Noodles according to package directions, then drain.
- Add all dressing ingredients to a medium bowl, whisk to combine.
- Combine chicken, bell peppers, cucumber, carrots, and cooked noodles in a large bowl.
- Pour dressing over salad and toss until fully coated.
- Garnish with green onions, peanuts, and sesame seeds. Serve immediately.