Crockpot Cheesy Chicken and Rice
Crockpot Cheesy Chicken and RiceCourse: DinnerCuisine: AmericanDifficulty: Easy
4 chicken breasts
1 cup uncooked rice
1 (10oz) can cream of chicken soup
1 (10oz) can cheddar cheese soup
1 small onion diced
1/2 tbsp. lemon pepper seasoning
1 1/2 cups water
salt and pepper to taste
shredded cheese for topping, optional
- Gather cream of chicken soup, cheddar cheese soup, water, diced onion and rice in a medium bowl. Stir to combine.
- Grease a slow cooker (crock pot) with nonstick cooking spray.
- Place chicken breasts in the bottom of slow cooker. Season with lemon pepper seasoning, and salt and pepper.
- Pour soup mixture over chicken breasts.
- Cover and cook on low 6-8 hours. Once it reaches cooking time, sprinkle with shredded cheese on top and cook for 5-10 minutes more until cheese is melted.
- Garnish with parsley. Serve.