Cucumber Cream Cheese Spread
Cucumber Cream Cheese SpreadCourse: Appetizers, Lunch, BrunchCuisine: AmericanDifficulty: Easy
1/2 cucumber, peeled and cut into chunks
1 (8 oz) block cream cheese, softened
3 green onions, sliced thinly
1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
1/8 teaspoon salt
- Trim roots of green onion and place in food processor. Add cucumber and
- process until coarsely chopped.
- Add in cream cheese, Worcestershire sauce and salt.
- Cover and continue to blend until smooth. Pour mixture in to a medium bowl.
- Cover and refrigerate overnight. Serve.