Grilled Cheese Bombs
Snack time is no longer boring with these Grilled Cheese Bombs. Packed with flavor and fun to eat, these gets my kids hooked right from the moment they taste them. Biscuits are cut in half crosswise, topped with a square cheese, wrapped up to cover cheese, brushed with butter and parsley mixture, and baked until golden. Ready to make good ones of your own? Here we go!
Grilled Cheese BombsCourse: SnacksCuisine: AmericanDifficulty: Easy
These grilled cheese bombs are perfect for game day viewing parties. Their recipe is here, just give it a try if you get interested in.
1 (16.3-oz.) tube biscuit dough
16 1″ cubes cheddar cheese
2 tbsp. butter, melted
1 tsp. chopped parsley
- Transfer cheese cubes onto a small sheet tray and place in freezer for 1 to 2 hours.
- Preheat oven to 400°F and prepare a medium baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Remove biscuits from can. Using a serrated paring knife, cut biscuit in half horizontally, creating two rounds.
- Place one square cheese in center of sliced biscuit and wrap dough to cover cheese. Pinch to seal and transfer on prepared baking sheet, seam side down. Repeat with remaining ingredients.
- Add butter and parsley to a small bowl, whisk to combine. Brush on bombs and season with salt.
- Bake until golden, 10 to 15 minutes. Serve.