Instant Pot Garlic Parmesan Chicken and Rice
Instant Pot Garlic Parmesan Chicken and RiceCourse: DinnerCuisine: AmericanDifficulty: Medium
1.5 lbs boneless, skinless chicken breast
10.5 oz cream of chicken condensed soup
2 cups long grain white rice
2 cups heavy cream
2 cups Parmesan cheese, shredded
1 tbsp. garlic powder
1 tsp onion powder
1 tbsp. margarine
2 1/2 cups water
1 tsp salt
1 tsp pepper
2 tsp parsley flakes
- Slice chicken breast into strips.
- Turn Instant Pot on to Saute Normal.
- Add margarine to pot while it’s heating up. Add chicken breast slices and cook until no longer pink.
- Stir in water, heavy cream and cream of chicken soup. Whisk to combine. Add in rice, garlic powder, onion powder, salt and pepper.
- Cover with lid, lock it in place and turn steam release handle to the sealing position.
- Pressure Cook on High for 7 minutes.
- Once done, immediately turn steam release handle to do a quick release. Once the float valve is all the way down, remove the lid.
- Add shredded Parmesan and parsley flakes to pot. Stir well until the cheese is all melted.
- Serve immediately. Enjoy!