Keto Broccoli Salad
Want something to make daily salads less boring? This Keto broccoli salad is the way to go. It’s a crazy good mix of broccoli, crispy bacon, crumbled goat cheese, cranberries, red onion and sunflower seed. It finishes off with a flavorful creamy dressing of mayonnaise and plain yogurt. I have made this salad many times and it still got my family hooked. Perfect!
I’m not a keto eater. I just love trying different meals to make cooking time less boring. This Keto salad is first introduced to me by a friend of mine. She is a salad lover. When I get the recipe on hand, I give it a try immediately. It works perfectly with daily meals. Sometimes I serve it only for my dinner. It’s loaded with nutrition and flavor while containing less carbs. As I’m hosting a weekend gathering, I plan to treat my guests with this salad.
This keto broccoli salad is also great for broccoli lovers. Roasted, baked, stir-fried, casserole, soup or salad, broccoli does an excellent job. Then, why don’t you give this a try? If you are finding a way to make your kids eat more broccoli (as well as greens), this salad also helps. Spend 20 minutes, and you will have it for meal. Let’s get started!
Keto Broccoli SaladCourse: Sides, SaladsCuisine: AmericanDifficulty: Easy
Want something to make daily salads less boring? This Keto broccoli salad is the way to go. It’s a crazy good mix of broccoli, crispy bacon, crumbled goat cheese, cranberries, red onion and sunflower seed. It finishes off with a flavorful creamy dressing of mayonnaise and plain yogurt.
- For Salad
1 broccoli head, approx 5 cups of florets
8 slices bacon
1/4 cup goat cheese, crumbled
1/2 cup dried cranberries
1/3 cup red onion, diced
1/2 cup sunflower seeds
- For Dressing
1/2 cup mayonnaise
1/4 cup plain yogurt
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Prepare a baking tray line with parchment paper.
- Add bacon slices to baking tray and bake for 15 minutes or until crispy. Remove and transfer to a paper towel to dry and cool.
- Cut off all broccoli florets into bite-sized pieces. Combine in a large mixing bowl, with red onion, dried cranberries, sunflower seeds and goat cheese.
- To make dressing, whisk mayonnaise and yogurt in a small bowl. Add dressing to salad bowl and stir until everything is well combined.
- Serve immediately or chill until ready to serve. Enjoy!