Turkey Egg Breakfast Casserole
Looking for a flavorful and protein-rich breakfast? This Turkey Egg Breakfast Casserole is the way to go. Ground turkey, large eggs, thinly sliced sweet potatoes, baby spinach, chili powder, and garlic powder combine together to make a great meal. A serving does not only keep you energized for hours but also satisfies your taste buds. Just give it a try and you will trust our words!
I’m a homemade food lover. I prefer having a good meal before getting out of the door in the morning. Oatmeal breakfast cups, cookies, pancakes, omelette, French toast and some other are tried by us. When we gave this turkey egg breakfast casserole, we fell for it right away. It’s delicious and loaded with flavor. My kids even love them for brunch and lunch.
This turkey egg breakfast casserole is quite low in carb. If you are adopting this diet, feel free to give it a try. Eating a good food while still following diet’s tracks, it’s great, right? Just get the recipe on hand, and you can make a good one whenever you have appetite for. Here wo go!
Turkey Egg Breakfast CasseroleCourse: BreakfastCuisine: AmericanDifficulty: Medium
Looking for a flavorful and protein-rich breakfast? This Turkey Egg Breakfast Casserole is the way to go. Ground turkey, large eggs, thinly sliced sweet potatoes, baby spinach, chili powder, and garlic powder combine together to make a great meal. A
1 lb ground turkey
12 large eggs
1 small sweet potato, peeled and thinly sliced
1 cup baby spinach
1/2 teaspoon chili powder
1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
1 tablespoon coconut oil (plus more for coating)
- Preheat oven to 375℉. Spray a 9 x 9 baking dish with coconut oil and set aside.
- Peel and slice sweet potato, making sure to cut them into 1/4-inch or less in thickness.
- Place sliced potatoes (in single layer) in the bottom of baking dish, some overlap is okay.
- Heat a medium-sized skillet with 1 tablespoon of coconut oil over medium heat. Add ground turkey and season with chili powder and garlic powder
- Break up turkey and cook until browned, about 3 to 5 minutes; using a spatula. Drain and pour evenly onto sweet potato layer.
- Beat eggs in a bowl, whisk well and drizzle over ground turkey. Season with salt and pepper if needed.
- Place the dish in oven and bake for 30 minutes.
- Carefully slide the dish out and add spinach. Return to oven and cook for 5-15 minutes until center of casserole is firm.
- Remove from oven and let it rest for 15 minutes. Serve!