Jalapeño Popper Pigs in a Blanket
If you are finding something good and fun-to-eat for breakfast and snack, these Jalapeño Popper Pigs in a Blanket are the way to go. Mini hot dogs placed into jalapeño halves, placed on the thick end of crescent triangle (evenly spread with cream cheese mixture), rolled up, brushed with egg wash, and bake until golden. Who can resist them? My kids and I can’t.
Jalapeño Popper Pigs in a BlanketCourse: Snacks, SidesCuisine: AmericanDifficulty: Easy
These jalapeno popper pigs in a blanket is great to make all year. Weekend is coming, just treat your kids with these!
1 tube refrigerated crescent dough
8 jalapenos, ends and seeds removed and halved
16 mini hot dogs
8 oz. cream cheese, softened
1 tsp. garlic powder
6 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
1 1/2 c. Cheddar
Freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 375° F and prepare a large baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Slice crescent rolls longwise into thirds.
- Add cream cheese, garlic powder, bacon, and cheddar to a medium bowl. Season with salt and pepper and stir until all ingredients are evenly incorporated.
- Using a knife, spread cream cheese mixture on crescent dough.
- Place mini hot dogs into jalapeños and place on the thick end of crescent triangle and role them up.
- Brush with egg wash and bake until golden, 15-20 minutes. Serve.