No-Bake Strawberry Almond Balls
No-Bake Strawberry Almond BallsCourse: Breakfast, SnacksCuisine: AmericanDifficulty: Easy
1/2 cup rolled oats, dry
4 medium strawberries, sliced
1 cup pitted Medjool dates
3/4 cup slivered almonds
1/2 cup shredded coconut flakes
- Gather all ingredients, except for coconut flakes, in a food processor.
- Process until almonds are broken up into tiny pieces and mixture form a paste-like consistency. Make 13-14 ping pong-sized balls.
- Place on a tray, cover with plastic bag and refrigerate for about an hour.
- Add coconut flakes in food processor, or chop up finely by hand until broken down into small pieces.
- Roll chilled balls in coconut flakes.
- Serve immediately or store in fridge for up to a week. Enjoy!