Super Simple Beef and Broccoli
Super Simple Beef and BroccoliCourse: Dinner, MainCuisine: AmericanDifficulty: Easy
1 pound flank steak, sliced into 1/4 inch thick strips
1/2 cup beef stock
3 cups small broccoli florets
5 cloves garlic minced
2 tablespoons corn starch
1 tablespoon canola oil
- For Sauce
1/2 cup low sodium soy sauce
1/4 cup brown sugar
2 teaspoons corn starch
- Add sliced beef in a large bowl. Toss with corn starch.
- Heat canola oil in a pan over medium heat for a few minutes. Add sliced beef and cook until browned; stirring frequently.
- Transfer beef to a plate and set aside.
- Add broccoli and garlic into pan and stir. Add beef broth and stir well. Simmer for about 10 minutes until broccoli is tender; stirring occasionally.
- To make sauce, combine all sauce ingredients in a bowl and mix well.
- Return beef to the pan. Pour in sauce and stir. Let simmer for 5 minutes until sauce gets thicken.
- Serve over cooked white rice.
- Source: https://www.justataste.com/easy-beef-and-broccoli-recipe/