Crab Stuffed Mushrooms
Crab Stuffed MushroomsCourse: Appetizers, SidesCuisine: AmericanDifficulty: Easy
- For Mushrooms
20 oz. wt. cremini (baby bella) mushrooms (20-25 mushrooms)
2 tbsp. finely grated parmesan cheese
1 tbsp. chopped fresh parsley
- For Filling
4 oz. wt. cream cheese (half a brick), softened to room temperature
4 oz. wt. crab meat, finely chopped
5 cloves garlic, minced
1 tsp dried oregano
1/2 tsp paprika
1/2 tsp ground black pepper
1/4 tsp table salt
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- Discard stems from mushrooms and place mushroom caps on baking sheet, 1-inch apart from each other.
- Season caps with salt to release some liquid. Set aside.
- Add all ingredients for filling in a large mixing bowl. Stir until thoroughly combined
- Fill mushroom caps with filling mixture. Sprinkle with parmesan cheese on top.
- Place in oven and bake uncovered at 400, until mushrooms are very tender and the stuffing is nicely browned on top, about 30 minutes.
- Remove and top with parsley, if desired.
- Serve immediately!