Three Cheese Stuffed Mushrooms
Cheese and mushroom are a perfect combination! These three cheese stuffed mushrooms are then worth recommending. Cream cheese, Swiss cheese, and parmesan cheese, along with garlic, parsley, and chopped mushroom stems are well-combined, filled into mushroom caps, then baked in the oven until browned. The stuffed mushrooms come out delicious, flavorful and quite eye-catching. My family just fall for them!
These cheesy stuffed mushrooms are an appealing appetizer and flavorful side dish. You can serve it for family meals or gatherings. It depends. As they’re ready in just 20 minutes, we love eating them at busy weekday’s dinner. Serving them alongside grilled, roasted or baked chicken, beef or shrimp would be so great.
If you have craving for stuffed mushrooms, you should give these a try. I make these for meal every month and my kids still love them. The point here is that they are not much fond of mushrooms. They just fall for this cheese stuffed mushrooms only. And you, ready to let these dazzle your kids? Here we go!
Three Cheese Stuffed MushroomsCourse: AppetizersCuisine: AmericanDifficulty: Easy
Cream cheese, Swiss cheese, and parmesan cheese, along with garlic, parsley, and chopped mushroom stems are well-combined, filled into mushroom caps, then baked in the oven until browned. The stuffed mushrooms come out delicious, flavorful and quite eye-catching.
1/2 teaspoon sea salt optional
1/2 cup Swiss cheese finely grated
1/2 cup parmesan cheese finely grated
1 tablespoon avocado oil
4 ounces full fat cream cheese at room temperature
6 garlic cloves minced
2 tablespoon fresh parsley chopped
12 large white button mushrooms
- eheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Using a damp paper towel, wipe mushrooms clean. Remove stems and chop finely.
- Transfer the cleaned mushroom caps onto a baking sheet. Toss them lightly with avocado oil, emphasizing the sides.
- In a medium bowl, combine cream cheese, Swiss cheese, parmesan cheese, garlic, parsley, and chopped mushroom stems together. Taste for salt and add if necessary.
- Fill all mushroom caps with the cheese mixture and arrange them evenly on the baking sheet.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes. If the tops of the mushroom caps are not browned to your liking, set the oven to broiler on high for 1 minute but watch closely so they don’t burn.
- Remove from oven and enjoy. Can be stored in the refrigerator for up to 4 days.
- Source: https://prepareandnourish.com/three-cheese-stuffed-mushrooms-low-carb-keto-gaps-primal/